01 February 2016

Another passing

Mum sister Isabel passed away in her 87th year recently and as happens previously unseen photos emerge in the unearthing of the family albums . I've asked for copies but in the mean time...

This photo I had but the one at the bottom from Isabel's collection is of my Nana - Mum mother - (on the left) with her sister-in-law, that is , married to her brother Bob.


Back row:
Dad (died 2013) , Uncle Ray (Isabel's husband died 2001) , Mums father ( died when he was 51) 
Middle row:
Auntie Pat (Dads younger sister, deceased),  Mum , Nana (died aged 87), Dads Mum (deceased), Isabel (died 20/1/2016), Valmai
In front of the two grandmothers:
My cousin John
Font row:
Uncle Warwick (Dads sisters husband- turned 90 last year - still living independently) , my cousin David, Me (in peddle car)

As I don't see my sister in this it must be prior to 1958. Maybe Christmas 1957.


Nana and her brother Bobs wife Nellie Rouse.

No comments: